Monday 2 September 2013

Introduction

Hello and welcome to my blog,

I started this blog as I felt compelled to share my knowledge, experiences and photos of my new home, Qatar.

Why Qatar?  
I moved to Qatar earlier this year to be with my husband.  I had the chance to experience a new life abroad which would challenge me, yet excite me too.  I cannot speak Arabic,  I've never lived abroad, but every visit I've had to the Middle-East has always left me wanting more.  With that in mind, I knew I wanted Qatar to be my new home.

Why Blog?
Before moving to Qatar I found different answers to my many questions and most of the posts I reviewed were outdated and not in 2013.  I decided by creating a blog in the current year, hoping it will provide recent information and help those who were in the same position as I was.

I hope I help you in some way, if not, I hope you enjoy reading my blog!

Qatar skyline at night - West Bay

1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog ♥ I will definitely relax and enjoy your posts. Please do come visit my blog too. Its a Qatar bases beauty blog.

    ReplyDelete