Monday 4 November 2013

Hints & Tips || Beauty Needs

 
Source: Pinterest

 Beauty 

 ..... every girl's favorite word after diamonds!  As an avid pursuer of all things hair and beauty, I take every opportunity to visit salons and spas when time permits, and now that I have been in Qatar for 7months, I am starting to get into a routine of where to go for what treatment.

Glow American Salon

Glow has three locations: Salwa Road; West Bay Lagoon and Beach Tower, and has everything that you would desire; hair, nails, massaging, waxing, eyelashes, eyebrows.... the list goes on.  Owned by American's, they certainly know a thing or two about customer service and the importance of it's existence.   Glow's receptionists are friendly, smiley, extremely helpful and the Salwa Road branch now greet me by my first name as I walk in, and they also recognise me on the telephone when I call to make (another) appointment, which I think is professional and impressive considering the large numbers of clients Glow has!  

Glow's prices are very reasonable across the board, I have so far had, and regularly have: highlights, cuts, blow dries, manicures, HD Brows, Facials, Massages and LVL lash treatments - it's safe to say that I am addicted to their hair and beauty treatments.   

Glow regularly sends out newsletters to those who have signed up to their mailing lists, with news updates and very often amazing offers.  Offers require booking by a certain date, with a certain person and you must take along the coupon on the email.  Additionally, as Glow is growing and training new therapists, or stylists, they often need models too.  I recently assisted Glow by allowing their wax therapists to train on me, it was free of charge and I have continued with the treatment ever since.  

Overall, Glow is on-trend, first for new treatments in Qatar, easy to find, addictive and have very good newsletters too!  So, my advice to you is go to Glow, they will take you under their wings and look after you.

Website: http://www.glowamericansalon.com/intro/


Blue Brush Studio

 

Based in The Hilton Hotel, Blue Brush is run and managed by a team of French professionals.  There is a gentleman (David) who is an expert with cutting and styling your hair, and an excellent colourist (Saoud) who will transform your hair, whether it be a new colour, or maintaining your existing colour. 

Easy to find, easy to park, Blue Brush is petit in size but grand in quality.  I recently decided to change my hair colour, from platinum blonde to a red head :)  As always, I took along photos to give Saoud an idea of what I would like to achieve.  A couple of hours later I was transformed: the coverage was excellent, the colour was shiny and beautiful, and I was a very happy customer.  I had gone in with black roots, blonde hair and come out with a colour that looked like it was my natural colour.  Saoud is a very friendly lady, I very much enjoyed chatting and giggling with her, and she provided me with some excellent advice on how to manage my new colour.  Reasonably priced, I highly recommend 'Magic Saoud' to colour your hair and David to give you the highest technical cut and blow that your hair needs.  Children are welcome as guests or customers, both Saoud and David have great patience with them, which is good news for all of you mummy's out there.  Highly recommend Blue Brush for your hair.



I will keep adding to this list as I venture out to more salons and spa's, so keep your eyes peeled!


No comments:

Post a Comment