Monday 4 November 2013

Hints & Tips || Order food online

As I sat in the office typing away on a report, it dawned on me that it was coming up to lunch but I had no food, and couldn't face eating yet another 'Coffee Time' sandwich ... blurgh.

I had a quick look online and discovered www.FoodOnClick.com.  A website which houses all the restaurants in your local area who will deliver food to you.  I tested it out and purchased lunch from Bread & Bagels, one hour later my food arrived!

So, if you are working away in the office, or simply want to eat something new but don't want to leave your desk, then Food On Click is perfect for you. You will need cash for most purchases, however there are a few such as Bread & Bagels who will let you pay by card when they arrive to your location.

Bon Appetite!



No comments:

Post a Comment